WHY SHOULD YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH Sandiv Art Gallery?
Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
- Request information specific to your interests;
- Participate in online communities;
- Receive personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests;
- Save time by storing your preferences;
It will also allow us to conduct market research to help us develop better products, to provide more responsive customer service, and to improve our websites. You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, ordering a product, entering a contest, participating in a promotion, or subscribing to a newsletter. You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by communicating with one of our customer care representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing. Sometimes Sandiv Art Gallery obtains your personal data from other parties outside Sandiv Art Gallery. This includes the buying of a business of which you already are a customer or the disclosure of your personal data by one of our partner companies. If you do not want us to use your personal data which you have not provided to us yourself, you can let us know by contacting us at the address listed below.
We want to know you better so we can serve you better. But the choice of whether you want this kind of service is up to you.
You should know that your personally identifiable information may be transferred from your home country, to other Sandiv Art Gallery or Worth Controls Pvt, Ltd associate Companies around the world, who may communicate with you about our products or special offers you may find useful.
If you do not want us to send you personalized offers or information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the registration form or email. Sandiv Art Gallery will only share your data with third parties outside Sandiv Art Gallery in the following circumstances:
- Sometimes Sandiv Art Gallery sells you a product or offers you a service in a joint marketing effort with other associate companies.
- Sometimes Sandiv Art Gallery sells you a product or offers you a service in a joint marketing effort with other companies
- In such cases, your personal data will be shared with these companies.
- We will always let you know that such relationship exists and who these companies are prior to your registration.
- Note that these companies often have their own privacy policies that apply to the way they use your personal data.
- Sandiv Art Gallery sometimes uses outside companies for handling your purchase or request or for processing your data.
- Sandiv Art Gallery requires these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by Sandiv Art Gallery.
- Sandiv Art Gallery will release personally identifiable information if compelled by law.
- Sandiv Art Gallery will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
Sandiv Art Gallery will not share any personal financial information you provide (such as credit card information) with other parties unless this is needed to handle your order, process our invoice, or prevent or combat fraud.
COOKIES & WEBSITE LOGGING
Some of our Web Sites will send a "cookie", a small text file, to your computer. This allows us to recognize your computer the next time you visit, without bothering you with another request to register. And, if you use an online "shopping cart", cookies allow us to keep track of the products you purchase. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the "Help" file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. To learn more about cookies we encourage you to visit www.cookiecentral.com If you visit our Websites to browse, read, or download information, we collect and store some "visitor information" from you, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our Web Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Web Site. We use this information to measure the traffic on our Web Sites and to help us make our Web Sites more useful. We delete this information after some time.
SAFEGUARDING THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Sandiv Art Gallery uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of financial data.
Sandiv Art Gallery websites also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups available to you. Please remember that any personally identifiable information you provide in these areas is also available to other users, and you should exercise caution before deciding to disclose it.
You may have previously provided us with personally identifiable information through emails or in some other manner. Your decision not to register now will not affect the information you have already provided to Sandiv Art Gallery. Of course, you will always have the option to unsubscribe to any online contact from Sandiv Art Gallery or change your personal profile information.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
While Sandiv Art Gallery Web Sites are generally not targeted at children under the age of thirteen, it is Sandiv Art Gallery policy to comply with the law when it requires that a parent's or guardian's permission is secured before knowingly collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
We strongly recommend that parents take an active role in supervising the online activity of their children.CONTACTING US
You can find our address by pressing the Contact button on the main navigation at the top.
If you have a problem with our use of your information, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to correct it. Contact email address: email@example.com
Request a copy of your personal data, or change or delete your personal data.